Monday, October 14, 2013

Secrets of a Spiritual Guru


I have to say that I wasn't sure what to expect from this book but I loved the somewhat tongue-in-cheek humor that the author often used. This story was entirely very readable and I enjoyed it so much that I read this book in one day. The "logic" that was used by the main character in making any decision or taking any action was often very amusing to me as I could identify at times with the logic used. I definitely look forward to more of this author's stories!


Tamara Lee Dorris has been a life-long fan of personal and spiritual development, and has written several books that fall under the category of "self-help." She wrote Secrets of a Spiritual Guru as a way of poking fun at how easy it is to become an online expert. Her other novels revolve around contemporary issues and spiritual enlightenment. Tamara is also an adjunct professor, radio host, and long time real estate professional who has gone crazy selling houses, loves yoga, drinks wine and is still as addicted as ever to personal development. She lives in Northern California with a bunch of annoying animals and her husband. She has four kids that she likes a lot and a mother that drives her nuts.
Learn more at tamaradorris.com.

Buy the Book!


1 comment: