Monday, September 3, 2012

Rum Punch Regrets Book Review


Rum Punch Regrets was a book that I really enjoyed. I picked it up yesterday and couldn't put it down. I hadn't read the first book in the series, and to be honest I wouldn't have known it was a sequel which is a testament, in my opinion, on the strength of the authors' writing.
This was a great sunny summer day read and it made me long to go to an island paradise and perhaps go through a major life change like Abby. The writing was fast paced and kept my interest the entire time so I'd definitely say pick it up today!


Anne Kemp is the author behind the Abby George Series, which includes her debut novella, All Fruits Ripe, and first novel, Rum Punch Regrets, which is available in print and as an eBookShe is also the columnist behind “Anne In Progress,” which appears monthly in the Frederick News-Post, a newspaper in the DC-Metro area. As a blogger, she was nominated for a 2012 Bloggers Choice Award for Best Humor Blog, and is known for penning “The Ultimate Late Bloomer.”

Follow her on Twitter, @MissAnneKemp, or join her fans on Facebook for fun contests and giveaways. You can always find her at her website: www.annekemp.com.

A portion of Anne's proceeds are donated to Lupus LA.




1 comment: