Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finding Lucas Review


I loved absolutely EVERYTHING about this book. I literally devoured it in one sitting. I can't believe that this is a first attempt by a new author - where has she been hiding all this time?

The characters were likable, believable and endearing. I could often see myself in a lot of similar situations or could at least understand where the character was coming from, even if I had never been in that exact situation myself.

I was extremely happy that this book was not predictable though I suspected at the beginning that it might be. It was anything but formulaic and it definitely kept me entertained, hooked and longing for more!

Please please please go out and read this book - you won't regret it!


Samantha Stroh Bailey has been a writer ever since she could pick up a pen. In fact, she even sent her first manuscript, Freddy the Flame, to publishers when she was ten years old. Sadly, it was rejected, but a lifelong passion to write was born.

After 15 years of teaching ESL to adults, including at the University of Toronto, she decided to live her dreams of being a fulltime writer and editor. Now the owner of Perfect Pen Communications, she not only gets to write novels, but also writes and edits for magazines, websites, businesses, students and other writers.
Her work has appeared in Now Magazine, The Village Post, Oxford University Press, Abilities Magazine, on Mommyish.com and many other publications. Samantha also has a Master of Education in Applied Linguistics. 

She lives in Toronto with her husband and two children. Finding Lucas is her first novel.

Connect with Samantha!


Twitter: @perfectpen





Buy the Book!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this review, Sabrina! Wow. I might actually frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a very fun read and all the characters are great. Great review!

    ReplyDelete