Monday, July 30, 2012

Kat Fight Book Review


Let me start off by saying that I've been a fan of Dina's since I read One Pink Line earlier this year. Quite frankly, I don't know how she finds the time to do everything she does and still write such great and interesting books!

She has a great balance of humour, wit and a great heroine that I'm pretty sure  most of us can identify with in one way or another. I love how approachable her characters are and the story just flows. I couldn't put this book down and am really pleased that I had the chance to read it.

I'm now just anxiously awaiting for book number three!


Dina Silver is a writer, red wine drinker, cheese fry lover, and future cat hoarder. She currently lives with her family in suburban Chicago. Inspired by how she met her husband, Kat Fight is Dina’s second novel.

Connect with Dina!
TWITTER:
@DinaSilver

FACEBOOK:

MY WEBSITE:
AMAZON LINK:






1 comment: