Thursday, April 12, 2012

All the Difference Book Review


I was first drawn to this book by its cover. Stunning! But I very quickly realized that this book was not just a pretty thing - the story is very compelling. The writing is just incredible and I was drawn in from page one.

The character development and story line also are mastered in such a way that I just did not want to put it down. Unfortunately I had to for those things like life and work, but as soon as I had a free moment, I definitely was right back to reading it!

I'm very excited to have discovered this author as she is now on my favourites and must read list!


Kaira Rouda is an award-winning entrepreneur and author. She lives in Southern California with her husband and four kids and is at work on her next novel. She’s a social media addict and would love to connect with you on:

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / WEBSITE

To buy the book:

AMAZON / BARNES & NOBLE


3 comments:

  1. Glad you found Kaira - you must read HERE HOME HOPE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review!! She is a great author! Glad to have found your blog!! :)
    Shannon Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, I'd love to borrow this book from you! It sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete