Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Pink Line Book Review


One Pink Line was a great read that I couldn't put down. I already suspected what it was about due to the name and I could only imagine where the book was going to take me. I wasn't disappointed.

Following the life of Sydney and her daughter Grace, this book alternates between their perspectives of an unplanned pregnancy. I think it was a quite unique way to tell the story as usually anything I've read or seen has only been in the voice of one side of this situation.

The characters were completely realistic and personable - though I don't think I'd have been as brave as Sydney was!

This is supposed to be based on a true story and I'm really wondering about what details had been changed and which ones were true... Definitely pick up this book!

SIGN UP TO WIN A $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD!

Meet the Author




A graduate of Purdue University, Dina Silver has spent the past fifteen years feeding her red wine habit by working as a copywriter in the advertising industry. After seeing the bulk of her professional prose on brochures and direct mail pieces, she is delighted to have made the transition to novelist. She currently lives with her husband and son in suburban Chicago, where she is working on her next book. Inspired by a true story, One Pink Line is Dina’s debut novel.

WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

TWITTER





No comments:

Post a Comment